Company formation and company incorporation are a fundamental part of starting a limited company. There are many websites which offer company formations from as little as £33.00 however none of these sites give you the business guidance and continuing personal support which is required in the company formation process.
Our company formation set fee is £350 plus VAT and includes all of the following:-
- Company formed to your selected name.
- Completion of form CT41G for HM Revenue & Customs.
- Appointments of directors and secretaries.
- Allotment of share capital to the shareholders.
- Meetings to discuss the tax planning opportunities within the limited company and discussions regarding benefits in kind, company cars, mileage claim.
- Guidance on how to operate a directors loan account efficiently.
- Guidance on the possible sale of goodwill from your existing business into a limited company.
- VAT Registration or transfer of going concern VAT forms.
- Registration with HM Revenue & Customs for PAYE.
- Registration with HM Revenue & Customs as a contractor or sub contractor and possible application for gross or net sub contactor certificates.
- Completion of the company Register and all secretarial work during formation.
- Option to use our address as a sail address. (Additional Fee Applies)
- Issuing Memorandum and Articles of Association.
As you will see from the list above there is a substantial amount of work undertaken in the company formation. Our service is geared towards having the company ready to trade with the owners simply required to sign the forms where applicable.
We have guided over 100 companies during the past 5 years through this process and we believe that we are perfectly placed to deliver the best possible service to our clients.