Client Manager Vacancies – Apply Now
Looking to expand your career and look after a portfolio of clients ?
Job Overview: As a UK Accountant at 1st Cloud Accountants, your primary responsibility will be managing a portfolio of clients while offering expert guidance and support. You will work closely with clients to understand their unique financial situations and assist them in making well-informed financial decisions and meet their statutory responsibilities. This role presents an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and collaborative environment, gaining exposure to various UK-specific financial challenges and tax regulations.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, ensuring their financial records are accurate and compliant with UK accounting standards.
- Prepare financial statements, tax returns, and other financial reports for clients, adhering to UK taxation and financial regulations.
- Conduct regular financial assessments and provide insightful advice to clients regarding tax planning, financial strategies, and business growth opportunities within the UK context.
- Collaborate with clients to when requested to develop and implement financial plans and budgets aligned with their UK-specific financial goals.
- Stay updated on changes in UK tax laws, accounting standards, and financial regulations to ensure compliance and optimize client outcomes.
- Assist clients with statutory financial accounts production for mainly sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Provide exceptional client service by promptly responding to inquiries, resolving issues, and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Continuously improve accounting processes and systems to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Mentor and support junior accountants, sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. A UK-based accounting qualification (e.g., ACA, ACCA, CIMA) is preferred but not required.
- Proven experience as an accountant in a UK-based accounting firm or similar role.
- Proficiency in UK-specific accounting software, such as Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, and familiarity with UK GAAP
- Strong understanding of UK accounting principles, tax regulations, and financial reporting standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, for client interactions and team collaboration.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple client accounts while staying updated with UK-specific financial regulations.
- Commitment to maintaining client confidentiality and adherence to ethical standards in UK accounting practices.
- Competitive salary of between £30,000 – £42,500 per annum, plus share of annual bonus.
- Enhanced pension benefits
- Flexible working to fit around kids, clubs and school holidays.
- Holidays of up to 33 days per annum (based on no sickness leave)
- Death in service benefit of £100K
- Access to Free GP service and staff well being
- Free Fish and Chip Fridays.
- 10% of your time is dedicated to education and CPD with free CPD courses provided.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities to train towards ICAEW or ACCA.
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
If you are a dedicated and skilled UK Accountant seeking to advance your career while serving a diverse portfolio of regional clients, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us at 1st Cloud Accountants and contribute to our mission of helping clients achieve financial success in the United Kingdom.
How do I apply
(Items marked with a * should be entered in the comments box if applying online)
- Your full name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Your Postal Address.*
- Date of Birth. *
- State you are interested in the job and why. *
- Your work history or your current CV *
- A description about yourself and why we should pick you. *
- Details of any experience in an accountancy environment *
Once we receive all the information we will acknowledge receipt of your submission or email.